Important: Kapunda internet users
Sick of problems with the NBN?
Not enough ports at the Telstra Exchange?
NBN Internet too slow?
Kapunda Business Alliance would like to introduce Kodo Technologies and BEAM Barossa
Kodo have introduced Beam Barossa WiFi internet, allowing individuals and business users to:
- Obtain a superior internet connection even where no ADSL is available
- Super fast downloads of 25 MBit/s at least 3 times faster than ADSL and faster than ADSL2+
- ADSL gets slower as you get further from the exchange, but not Wi-Fi
- Faster than the base NBN service 11 MBit/sec) and much of Kapunda can only get the base NBN
- Cost comparable to much slower NBN, plans from $30 per month, 30GB data, fixed IP
- Faster than the mobile 4G network but much less expensive
- Very low latency (delay)
- Business and corporate plans available
Kodo have now extended this network across the Barossa and part of the Kapunda area receiving line-of-sight service may be able to receive fast, reliable internet service.
Plans and more info about the Beam Internet service at:
Call 1300 591 261
16 Old Sturt Highway
Nuriootpa, SA, 5355